Castle Valley Campground Perks
- Close to Lethbridge, Calgary, Taber
- Paved highway access to the site
- Located on the beautiful Castle River
- Paddling distance to the Oldman River Dam
- Valley setting with protection from the wind
- Large sites that can accommodate up to 3 trailers
- Seasonal lease guarantees your own spot for the entire summer and for years to come upon renewal
- Competitive pricing with minimal cost and short term commitment
- Weekly On Site Sewage, Non Potable Water, Propane, Lawn Maintenance, and Firewood Services
- All sites serviced with 50 amp power and convenience plug
- 10 minute access to Pincher Creek for groceries, restaurants, movie theatre, and swimming pool
- 30 minutes to Waterton Lakes National Park, the Crowsnest Pass, and Head Smashed In World Heritage Site
- Recreation Picnic Area located next to River PLUS Spacious Green Space with Giant Playground surrounded by sites, in middle of Campground, with 3 convenient entrances and 2 walkways that lead to the River.
- Social Events held through out season for our valued campers and their guests. Mix and Mingles, Potlucks, Movies in the Park, Live Entertainment such as Music, Wrestling in the Park. We are always looking for ways to make CVC feel like its own community!
WHERE WE'RE LOCATED
What's Happening At
Castle Valley Campground
100% of sites have been leased already for the 2022 season!
Act now by getting on our cancellation/waitlist!
OPEN AIR MOVIE NIGHTS
EVERY LONG WEEKEND
(weather permitting and in accordance with all public health measures)
All Movies take place at
Sundown APPROX 8-8:30PM on long weekends. Announcements will be made on the community board as to what is playing and when.
Location SITE #32 or Central Park
(DATES MAY BE CHANGED DUE TO WEATHER)
FEATURES are always family friendly!
PG to PG -13 RATINGS
SNACKS, DRINKS AND DOOR PRIZES PRIOR TO MOVIE STARTS
BE SURE BRING CHAIRS AND BLANKETS!
GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND BUT CANNOT ENTER DOOR PRIZES.
Castle Valley Campground is located in an ideal central location of Southern Alberta.
Enveloped in the lush valley of the rolling foothills, it offers protected, endless views of the Rocky Mountains and the Castle River, itself.
Its beauty is easy to get lost in, as it reflects itself in the pristine clear waters of the Castle River and whisks you away to a place you'll want to call home!
With an over 95% retention rate since we've opened, and option to renew each season, now is the time to act, so you can get a site instead of a waiting list.